What to expect within your visit at CSSIC
▪ A COVID-19 Screening will be performed over the phone when you book an appointment.
▪ Please do not attend your appointment if you are feeling unwell – call and we will be happy to reschedule.
▪ We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment as we will not have a waiting room available.
▪ To improve our physical distancing measures and decrease congestion we prefer that you attend your appointment alone, unless another person is required to assist you.
▪ A mask must be worn while visiting the clinic. Your own cloth mask is fine.
▪ When you arrive, please enter the clinic wearing your mask at your appointment time. If you are late, please call before you enter so we can instruct you what to do.
▪ Upon entering the clinic you will be asked to sanitize your hands and complete a COVID-19 screening.
▪ You will then be taken directly to a disinfected private treatment room.
▪ When your treatment is finished you will exit the treatment room and make your way to the reception desk to pay and reschedule as necessary.
▪ We will be accepting all forms of payment however e-transfer, VISA, Mastercard and Debit tap is preferred.
▪ When you are ready to leave you will be asked to sanitize your hands again at the sanitization station before exiting the clinic door.
Making your experience safer
✓ We have implemented COVID-19 clinic policy and procedures based on Ministry of Health standards regarding patient care, screening and cleaning.
✓ Patients and staff perform COVID-19 screenings prior to entering the clinic
✓ To reduce contact with other patients, the need for a waiting room has been eliminated through strategic scheduling.
✓ Disinfecting protocols are performed in treatment rooms prior to a patient entering using Health Canada approved cleaning products.
✓ All patients will wear masks and perform hand hygiene when they enter and leave the clinic.
✓ Practitioners will be wearing personal protective equipment as mandated by the Ministry Of Health.
✓ A physical barrier has been installed at the reception desk.
✓ Washrooms have been limited to emergency use only. We ask that you use your own washroom prior to arriving. The washroom will be thoroughly disinfected by staff after each use.
✓ Debit and credit car payment is preferred. Emailed receipts are preferred.